Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 1

I have officially decided to start a blog about losing weight. This has been a complete struggle for me to do, and people can throw at me all they want that atleast I haven't been dealing with it my whole life, but that does not matter I am dealing with it now. Up until two years ago I weight maximum of 120 pounds, and had aspired to be a model. Granted then I ate the same as I do now just not as much or as often. Then from 2008 until the present I have put on 40 pounds, and am now trying to lose it. No matter how much I try and eat right the weight still was not coming off. So I know now the biggest issue is not enough exercise which we all know is not that much fun. But I know that it needs to be done. It wasn't until a few weeks ago when I talked to Holly that I honestly was going to give up hope.

She introduced me to a great cellular nutrition program that she has been using and has great results. I just started this program a few weeks ago and have lost a few inches and a few pounds. I was just talking with her on the phone and explaining my frustrations about not loosing the weight fast enough, and she is going to help me with a plan to get me back to where I was at 120 pounds. I am hoping to loose at least 20 pounds before I attend the Dew Tour in October and this blog will take you through my journey to see that I actually make it or at least come close.

This blog will be about everything that I go through and my feelings and everything in between. I hope that I can inspire people to lose weight even if the amount of weight is not that much. Or just get healthy even if you have no weight to lose. I want to do this for people like Holly has done for me. To be able to give people hope and realize that this isn't really a diet but it is a lifestyle change. It took me awhile to realize this but now that I do, it makes things a lot easier to cope with. The picture below is me now... hopefully in a month I will be able to show a picture that shows me a little bit smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment