Friday, July 2, 2010

Day Two

Hey there everyone...or should I say myself since no one has read my blog yet lol...I have been doing pretty good today. I had my protein shake in the morning and then some fruit and cheese for snacks and protein for dinner. I weighed myself and I now weight 157.2 so I have almost lost four pounds!! I am so excited! It totally gave me a lot more motivation seeing that on the scale because I have only ever gotten to 158 and given up and went back to the way that I was. I keep looking at this as each pound I lose the sooner that I can say goodbye to being 160 pounds and the closer I am to being 150 and then 140 and then finally 130.

I honestly can't wait to even be 155 I just know that I have made a small accomplishment and am reaching my goal:) I hope to keep writing positive things about my weight gain as the days go on. As far as other things in my life I have came to a realization about somethings and realize that I need to stop trying to please other people and focus on what is going to make me happy, and honestly the decision that I could end up making really scares me. I don't really want to go into details at the moment but I know that it could really help me. Well I am going to go for tonight. I will write again tomorrow. Have a great night and Happy Fourth of July everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment