Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 5 & 6

Hey there everyone!! I am combining days five and six because I didn't post yesterdays blog, sorry:( Anyways yesterday went great, I had my two healthy meal shakes as well as tea. Had fruit and some protein for a snack. I also did the second day of the C25k. It was the same routine as the first day but I only had to skip one run instead of two. I can already tell the difference in my body shape since I have been doing the circular nutrition and running. I haven't lost a dress size yet but I am close, and the clothes that I do have fit much better then they did just a few weeks ago.

I have noticed a change in my attitude as well. I haven't looked in the mirror and found something wrong with my appearance. Just a few weeks ago that was all that I could do was nit pick at myself and hope that people were not looking at me and going gosh she doesn't look to great. Now I've noticed that I am walking around with more confidence and hoping that people will look at me and notice that I have lost something. Some actually did say to me at work today that I do look skinnier so that really boosted my confidence and makes everything that I am doing just that much more worth it.

Tonight my exercise sidekick is going to be gone at a friends house so I am going to have to do it on my own. I think I will swim some laps since tomorrow I have to do the C25k. I realized that I feel so much better when I am running but man it makes me so tired the next day! I never realized just how out of shape I truly was.

Well I am going to go. I will write tomorrow. I'm hoping to have at least lost a couple of more pounds by this sunday! So wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment