Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 4

First and for most I wanted to say HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!! I hope that everyone is having a great and safe holiday today! I am having a great day so far. I weighed in for our official weigh in at the house (if i haven't explained everyone in my house is on a diet just not the same one as I am) and I weighed in at 155.4. I was so excited, and felt that all the hard work I have done so far is really paying off.

I will say though that one of the downsides to any diet I have realized is that no matter how hard I try I am still craving food that I can't have. I haven't given in, I just tell myself how bad it makes me feel and that I will regret it. But it does get very annoying having these cravings. I am at a point where I just wish they would go away! It is sad how the stuff that we eat today is so addicting, it is almost like a drug. But I am working hard on just sticking to everything because I know that in the end the results and being healthy for the first time in my life will be worth it.

Well today's blog won't be that long because it is a holiday, but I will write again tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment